I hope you week and weekend have been well! It has been a beautiful weekend here in the foothills of North Carolina with sunshine and 75 degrees. Perfect day to garden and pull weeds! (maybe a little bit of a tan going on here)
The latest posts from me are some great ones! I had to pat myself on the back with these Gluten free egg roll wrappers! So easy to make and can be stuffed with just about anything. The recipe can be found here: Gluten free Egg Roll Wrappers. Also, if you are looking for a snack that is sweet and spicy this Chipotle Cranberry granola is right up your alley! The perfect combination of sweet, spicy and healthy to bring to snack time! You can find the recipe here: Chipotle Cranberry Granola.
I cannot wait to see all of your great posts, recipes, DIY projects and more! Happy Linking!
Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch from All She Cooks
If you have been featured that is awesome! Grab a button to brag about it below!
1) Heather/Frugal Mom of 8 – Bacon Wrapped Smokies from Penny Pincher Jenny
2) Jessica/My Life By Jess – Andes Mint Cookies from Sequins in the South
3) Krysta/KrystaSteen.com – Chunky Monkey Smoothie Bowl from So Tipical Me
4) Kathleen/Fearlessly Creative Mammas – Southwest Twice Baked Potato from All She Cooks
5) Cassie/Southeast by Midwest – Book Page East Banner from Twelve on Main
6) Heather/Stringtown Home – French Equestrian Themed Guest Room from Celebrate and Decorate
3) Gabby/Not Too Shabby Gabby – Oat Banana Crepes from Smiling Notes